What you'll need
- 40ml of Pacto Navio rum
- 50ml of Champagne (or sparkling wine)
- 10ml of simple syrup
- 2 lime zests
- 1 branch of basil
- Garnish: basil leaves
Shake, stir, serve!
- Shake all the ingredients (including lime zest and basil branch), except the Champagne, during ten seconds with ice cubes.
- Pour the cold Champagne into a Nick & Nora glass style.
- Filter twice the shaker and then pour the mix into the glass over the Champagne.
- Squeeze a lime zest to perfume the drink.
- Decorate with a basil leaf.
Scones with grapes.
Poached pear with red wine and spices.
Fresh and subtle, the bubbles of the sparkling wine enhance the rum and intensify its citrus notes combined with basil.