What you'll need
- 30ml of Pacto Navio
- 60ml of white wine (from Bordeaux), recommended a dry white, slightly acidic
- 1 bar spoon of apricot brandy
- 1 bar spoon of honey
- Garnish: seasoned fruits
Shake, stir, serve!
- In the mixing glass, stir the honey into apricot brandy.
- Add ice cubes, white wine, Pacto Navio and stir.
- Strain-served over crushed ice or ice cubes.
Optional: muddle fruits first and garnish with fruits.
The true key to this cocktail remains the wine. Pick a white wine with a low level of acidity and your cocktail will be perfectly balanced!
Pavel, Cuban bartender from Havana