What you'll need
- 45ml of Pacto Navio
- 30ml of Byrrh or Dubonnet
- 1,5ml of Maraschino liqueur
- 2 dashes of Amaro (Fernet like)
- Garnish: 1 fresh orange
Shake, stir, serve!
- In a mixing glass, over ice, combine all the ingredients and Pacto Navio.
- Stir and strain in a chilled coupette glass.
Optional: mix using Cuban roll.
Decorate with orange twist.
Try it with the Cuban Roll mixing technique! Besides having the same Caribbean origin with our rum, it will air the drink and enable to get the less dilution possible. The result will be a cocktail with more intense aromas and a longer taste in mouth.
Pavel, Cuban bartender from Havana